Friday 29 November 2013

A Few Tips About Farms And Silos Placement

Replacing wheatfields can be a bit tiring after a while so, if you have the coins or the gems you may well consider buying some silos and perhaps stop altogether replacing wheatfields.

But how best to place them?

Well, the strategies are many. I will try to post here a few - but I will start with the one I have found, perfectly balanced and with a very decent wheat production rate. The pic you see is taken in S7. As you can see farms and silos are symmetrical to one another as relative to the storehouse. This ensures that the travel times are exactly the same for both. The wheatfield right below the storehouse is also the best placement I could find, ensuring the neighbouring farms and silos don't have to travel too long to get there.


More setups will be added here with some comments as soon as I have time to screenshot them and write some blurb about them! ;)

Hope this helps!


No comments: